Hey there fashion law fans. What have you got planned to stay up to date with the ever changing worlds of fashion and law? Nothing? Well not to worry, we’ve compiled a list of recommended upcoming events for your fashion law diary so that you can stay up to speed!
- As every fashion law fan knows, intellectual property law is a fast moving discipline. Stay on top by attending the University of Notre Dame’s Summer IP programme in London. The intensive three week programme takes place from 20 July until 07 August 2015. Interested students can register here
- For those that fancy a side of Californian sunshine with their fashion law, Loyola Law School Los Angeles is running its Fashion Law Summer Intensive Program from 23 July until 31 July 2015. It will provide an innovative, hands-on curriculum and training for students in the fashion industry, practicing lawyers and fashion industry professionals looking to develop and specialize their knowledge of how the law impacts fashion entities and their business operations. The cost is $3900 and you can register here
- The Westminster Media Forum will hold its annual fashion seminar on 22nd October 2015. This year’s senior-level keynote seminar is entitled ‘The UK fashion and textile industry – priorities for domestic manufacturing, export and skills’ and will focus on the success of ‘Brand Britain’. Against a background of growing changes in the global textiles market and sustainability concerns, delegates at this seminar will consider the current landscape for textile and clothing manufacturing in the UK – as well as next steps for protecting and stimulating prosperous fashion districts. It will bring together senior Parliamentarians and officials with key stakeholders across the UK fashion industry to examine the next steps for supporting further growth in the sector. Lord Stone of Blackheath will chair the event and guest speakers include John Miln, the Chief Executive Officer of the UK Fashion and Textile Association, Catherine Ferrity, an associate in the Trade Marks, Copyright & Media Group of Taylor Wessing, and Jenny Holloway, the CEO of Fashion Enter. You can register for this not to be missed event here.
- Wigs And Gowns will be hosting a number of workshops in Dublin and London in Autumn 32015 including Intellectual Property Law in the Fashion Industry! We’re also available to travel to colleges and Universities throughout the UK and Ireland to deliver tailored fashion law workshops and events! Booking information can be found here
- The Luxury Law Summit is offering special pre-early bird tickets for its 2016 event, being held in the suitably luxurious Four Seasons Hotel on London’s Park Lane on 17 May, 2016. The agenda is specifically aimed at in-house lawyers, CEOs, Managing Directors and Finance Directors working in the luxury sector. Details of registration can be found here.
If you have an event planned that would be of interest to our readers please drop us an email with the details email@example.com