Attention fashion designers and brand owners! Annabelle Gauberti, founding partner of London fashion law firm Crefovi, is hosting a fashion business breakfast “Fashion finance law: tools and tips to get funding while retaining control over your fashion business”.
The breakfast will take place on Tuesday 30 July 2013, at 9.00am at The Hospital Club and is an absolute must for anyone seeking funding for their fashion brand! The talk will cover
- The different financing sources available to you
- Your business plan – key considerations
- Attracting third party financial investment – and the important role of IP
- Key clauses in partnership or equity finance agreements
- Next steps after you secured funding
Annabelle Gauberti is a pioneer in the field of fashion law and has more than 10 years of experience practicing both in the UK and France representing fashion houses, designers and models.
When: Tuesday 30 July 2013, at 9.00am
Where: Loft Lounge, The Hospital Club, 24 Endell Street, London, WC2H 9HQ view map & directions
How: you can register online for this business breakfast on The Hospital Club’s website for the bargainous price of £10! That’s right, only £10 for a morning of invaluable tools and tips to help you fund your business venture. Wigsandgowns will see you there!